الثلاثاء، ١٠ أبريل ٢٠٠٧

MONOPOLY BATTLE..........


Yesterday, the 9th of April was a o.k day. My friends came they were Matthew and Marcus. They came at nine AM. When my dad came at 10 thirty AM my dad said LETS PLAY MONOPOLY. We were choosing teams but to play alone with other pieces. Me and Matthew were teams so my sister, Marcus and my dad were another team. the game wasn't fair cause my dad was so good that then my sister was winning the whole game. she already had two hotels in the first two. i had 4 houses in one of the colors and that was $1,200. if i had a hotel there it would be $1,400.No one was falling on that color except my team mate my team mate lost but i got all his houses and money$$$$$$$$$. Now my sister had 5 HOTELS. I thought my sister was gonna win but no one won cause my sister had to go to the hospital to take out her stitches on her forehead. Then when my dad and sister went Matthew said "i don't like these game." and that is how the game never finished.

BY
YIL VERDEJA

هناك تعليقان (٢):

Dani Comar يقول...

Hi, Yil. Qué bueno tu blog! Prefieres que te escriba en castellano or in English?

It looks pretty good and good pictures. Hope you have good fun doing it.

I can't wait to see you guys in BKK and play Monopoly. I never played it before. In Argentina it's called "El Estanciero" and you need to buy and sell land instead of property.

Cuidate!

tia Rosa يقول...

Bueeeeeeno,
con tu papi jugando Monopolio, es muy divertido