الثلاثاء، ١٠ أبريل ٢٠٠٧

GIGANTIC LIZARD


Well, I was practicing my typing when my brother Yil said ''15 minutes are over lets go to dinner. "I don't really believe in my brother, but this time I did. So then I said, "ok, lets go down stairs." Then we went down stairs. When we were down stairs, Yil did a sneaky smile and I said "where is all the food?" Then he made a laughing smile. Then I said to my self "he's lying" Then I started to run the stairs. Yil did it too. Then he grabbed me and then he finished the 1st stair.A few seconds later Yil did a BIG gasp. I came up and saw a GIGANTIC LIZARD! It was about 25cm and it had a really really light green body and it had orange spots too. I called my dad. My dad came really fast with a camera he took a picture of the lizard and then he made a little film .Then he took a picture with me 1st then Yil. we went back to our room and in a few minutes later I looked back and the lizard was gone. I hope a big lizard would come again.


By: Lia

هناك تعليق واحد:

tia Rosa يقول...

INCREIBLE !!!!
esos lagartos se llaman GECKO. No tienen párpados y tienen los dedos como ventosa, por eso pueden treparse tan bien. Cuando vean otro Gecko, le tiran foto para disfrutarlos desde este lado del mundo (Miami)