الأحد، ٨ يوليو ٢٠٠٧

FRONT FLIP

Today I went to school to play tennis with a Brazilian friend called Maya. I enjoyed playing with him. When we were finished I went rushing to the bathroom.' Finally some pi.' When we were going back home with our bicycles I had a problem with the bag of the tennis racket i had. It kept falling from my back and went sideways near the front wheel of the bicycle. The tennis racket with the bag went in the wheel. And i was going a little fast. it stopped went up and did a front flip on the ground. I took breaths very slowly. when i got home i had injury in my foot and the belly. the foot hurt more. I could see nothing on my foot but every time I tried to walk it started to hurt.

then it started to become better.

HAPPENED AT MY SCHOOL
ISB - INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BANGKOK, GOING OUT OF SCHOOL WITH MAYA AND HIS DAD UNTIL THE FRONT FLIP HAPPENED. HAPPENED JULY 8 ABOUT 5 O'CLOCK TO 6 O'CLOCK.

YIL VERDEJA

هناك تعليق واحد:

tia Rosa يقول...

Ouch, Yil, que pena! y como esta el pie ahora? y tu panza? Mira, a casi todos nos ha pasado que nos hemos caido y estrallado de la bici, asi que bienvenido al club. Espero que estes mejor.
besos, tia Rosa