السبت، ١٧ فبراير ٢٠٠٧

PLEASE WRITE JOKES

Write as many jokes you want in any language but that I can understand.
Thank you-
Yil
p.s you can write a poem too.
bye

هناك ٥ تعليقات:

Yil Verdeja يقول...

What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh

Unknown يقول...

Hola Yil!!! Nice blog!
You can visit mine too!
www.unrosarinoenvietnam.blogspot.com

Say hi to Lia too!

from Singapore
Lucas & Louise

Ro يقول...

Yil, me encantó el chiste del "Fish" with no eyes.

Aquí va un poema que me recitaba Abuelo Alberto.

En la cima de un árbol
había un búho.
Yo quise alcanzarlo...
pero no se púo.

Ro.-

Unknown يقول...

Nice blog,Yil.I like the lizard story.
Patrick


I liked your blog Yil. Here is a joke you might like
Yan
What do cats like for breakfast?

Mice Crispies

Yil Verdeja يقول...

how can you tell if there's an elephant in your refrigerator?
footprints in the butter.

how do you get two elephants in your refrigerator?
buy more butter.

what has a long trunk, big ears and is found in Iceland?
a lost elephant.

what did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants wearing dark glasses, on the horizon?
nothing.he didn't recognize them.

father:have you brushed your teeth? everyone can see you had toast for breakfast.
son:no, i had toast yesterday.

knock, knock.
who's there?
oops.
oops who?
oops, wrong address.

boy at circus:that knife-thrower is useless.he hasn't hit the women once.

Eliza:Mrs Mactier, would you punish me for something i hadn't done?
Mrs Mactier:of course not, Eliza.
Eliza:good, because i haven't done my assignment.

Patient:doctor, doctor I've got 59 seconds left to live!
Doctor:calm down, I'll be with you in a minute.

what do vampires become after they're 100?
101.

why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
because it was dead.
why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?
because it was hit by the first monkey.
why did the elephant fall out of her skateboard?
because she was hit by falling monkeys.

what is white with purple feet?
a polar bear crushing grapes.

Ann:my dad has gold medals for golf, swimming and tennis.
Dan:really? he must be a brilliant sportsman.
Ann:no,he's a burglar.

what's yellow and stands in the corner?
a naughty banana

what's yellow and bouncy?
a banana on a pogo stick.

what's the difference between slugs and snails?
snails taste crunchier.

farmer 1:my dog is really brainy.
farmer 2:how can you tell?
farmer 1:well yesterday i asked him to subtract ten from ten and he said nothing.

name 2 birds that can't fly?
an Ostrich and a dead parrot.

will you remember me tomorrow?
yes.
will you remember me in a year?
yes.
will you remember me in 5 years?
yes.
knock, knock.
who's there?
me. i thought you said you'd remember me!

teacher:beth, can you tell me the eight times table.
beth:if you don't know it, how should i?

what do you get if you cross a porcupine with a giraffe?
a very long toothbrush.

patient:doctor, doctor i keep thinking I'm....
doctor:a ghost
patient:yes! but how did you guess?
doctor:oh, i knew it as soon as you walked through my wall.

Bobby: dad I'm going to the pet shop to buy some bird seed.
Dad: but you haven't got a bird, Bobby.
Bobby: i know, so I'm going to grow one.

Kid:Grandad this onion soup is gross.
Grandad:but I've been making onion soup since before you were born.
Kid:maybe, but you didn't have to save some for me!